9 months ago
OpsMobil specializes in providing operational, mechanical and labour personnel to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Saskatchewan, Central / Northern Alberta, and British Columbia. We pride ourselves with providing both ground and heli-portable solutions to our varied and diverse client base.
We are currently accepting resumes to fill upcoming positions in our Production Department. We service various locations including Drayton Valley, Whitecourt, Grande Prairie, Edson, Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Grande Cache, Medicine Hat, Manning, Fox Creek, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, among others.
Red Seal Pipefitter will lay out, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair piping systems which carry water, steam, chemicals or fuel used in heating, cooling, lubricating and other processes in the operation of oil and gas facilities.
Applicants must have three (3) to five (5) years experience in the following:
* General Oilfield maintenance
* Pipeline and facility construction
* Plant shutdowns and turnarounds
* Facility maintenance work around gas plants, oil batteries, satellites, compressor stations, dehydration, refrigeration facilities and wellsites.
* Experience in pipefitting
* Experience working with light 1-ton picker (hoisting ticket would be an asset)
* Experience with small to medium size construction projects
* Red Seal Pipefitter Certification
* Oilfield operations experience is preferred
* Fall arrest training and certificate
* Valid driver license and clean abstract
* Current Confined Space Entry, TDG, First Aid CPR/C, WHMIS, H2S Alive training certificates
* Living in or near Whitecourt would be an asset
* Field conditions under a variety of climatic conditions
* Overtime may be required
* Employee may be required to be on call
* Shift schedule is 15 on, 13 off
Applicants must submit a resume in order to be considered and include proof of qualifications. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.