7 months ago
Would you like to lead negotiation teams to negotiate complex billion dollar deals with global suppliers? If the answer is yes, then we have opportunities that may be a great fit for you. Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) Supply Chain is looking for professional experienced negotiators.
As a Lead Procurement Negotiator, your responsibilities will focus on complex and/or high dollar value contracting strategy and contract negotiation that may include:
* Consulting with executive leadership to integrate program, customer, product and in-service strategies into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies
* Developing & coordinating complex procurement solutions to best support customer requirements
* Analyzing major supplier proposals
* Leading teams negotiating high-dollar value supplier pricing and contract terms
* Managing cross functional teams to reach best-value business deals for Boeing
* Coaching and mentoring others on complex negotiations
* Guiding teams on negotiation strategy issue resolution
* Leads cross-functional negotiation teams.
* Recognized as a negotiation expert within the company and consultant to top management.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are business professionals, engineers and technicians. Skilled business leaders, scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Mgt & Proc
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
* Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
* 10+ years of experience with Supplier Management or Procurement practices and processes.
* 10+ years of experience in Contracts & Pricing and/or Supplier Management Procurement.
* 5+ years of experience leading negotiations (i.e. developing, analyzing and negotiating contract terms and conditions).
* 3+ years of experience in Project Management.
* Experience in Supplier Management, Procurement, Supply Chain or Negotiations.
* Business Acumen - demonstrated ability to create best-value business deals for the Boeing company.
* Negotiations - has successfully led high dollar value, high risk, complex and contentious supplier negotiations.
* Expert-level knowledge of terms & conditions.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award