7 months ago
Pay: $22.00/hr., depending on experience
Job Summary: The Lead Avionics Technician is responsible for all functions assigned to provide airworthiness of the aircraft upon completion of maintenance at the facility.
Lead Avionics Technician Responsibilities:
* Being available for consultation relating to work being accomplished on assigned aircraft.
* Ensuring all required paperwork is completed, signed and complies with all existing regulations and procedures.
* Ensuring all equipment is properly used and adequate safeguards are in place to protect the aircraft and equipment.
* Monitor and report to supervisors the work of personnel under his or her responsibility for proper work performance, productivity, and quality and personnel safety.
* Assist supervisors as requested in reviewing personnel for job qualifications and status and for maximizing manpower.
* Perform on the job training for personnel.
* Provide guidance and technical advice to assigned technicians.
* All other duties as assigned.
Ideal Candidate Background:
* Associates degree AA or equivalent from two year college or technical school or four years related experience and or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must possess a current and active FAA A P License or hold a Repairman Certificate, an FCC certificate, or a Radio Repairman Operator certificate as applicable to the work they are overseeing.
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds and comply with OSHA standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.