about 1 year ago
set up and edit jobs on manual and CNC Okuma and Fryer lathe machines.
A. Operate Machines with assistance
B. Learn how to set up and use the following tools: Micrometer,
Vernier Caliper, Dial Indicator, Depth Micrometer, Radius Gauge, Thread
C. Recognizing when the machine is running right or wrong and
troubleshooting the reason
D. Change out tooling when needed
E. Perform part inspection
F. Maintain equipment and work area
* High School Diploma required. Tech School/ FAA Airframe &
Powerplant license preferred
* Aerospace, Okuma and Fryer experience is preferred (Lathe and Mill)
* Kellenberger, Studer, Moore Jig Grinder, Sunnen Hone and Fryer
experience preferred (Grind)
* <1 years exposure to CNC Lathe experience
* Ability to perform basic math skills efficiently and accurately
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes related to aerospace industry
* Intro to basic Blueprint reading, basic knowledge of GD&T,
basic machine operation “Button Pusher,” to Machining and knowledge of
basic cutting tools
* Learning of basic materials and properties
* Strong communication skills, verbal and nonverbal
* Ability to adapt to change and deal with stressful situations
calmly and effectively
* Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
* Strong attention to detail
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: ABLE
: Individual Contributor
: Second Shift
: 04/04/2018, 3:17:40 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.