9 months ago
This position supports tasking for PMA-265 F/A-18 Program Office, NAVAIR Head Quarters in Patuxent River, MD. The successful candidate will provide programmatic support for the Australian F/A-18 Program. Tasking will include a wide range of duties in support of this effort.
• SharePoint action item and risk database management, reviewing outgoing correspondence and providing feedback and guidance, developing and maintaining correspondence templates per correspondence manual requirements
• Uploading of official correspondence, enclosures, and reference material to SharePoint database as well as providing monthly calendar updates in support of schedules and meetings
• Program Management Review coordination to include reserving conference room and phone lines for meeting, coordinating refreshments and lunch orders, communicating with security office to ensure all foreign nationals attending meeting have a current visit request, and operating computer system as well as recording meeting minutes
• Maintain travel log for entire team, track, update, and submit bi-weekly dashboard for current team priorities, maintain master contact distribution list for each aircraft platform
• Development of various presentations for government customer, assisting Project Manager with foreign visit request review for development and submittal of Technology Control Plan to security office
Education/Experience: An AS or AA Degree is required. At least two (2) years of experience in business or technical position is required. Allowable Substitution: An additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for an AS or AA Degree. Experience with the Microsoft Office productivity suite specifically Power Point, Excel and Word is required.
Education/experience is a contract requirement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Demonstrated knowledge of DoD and US Navy policy and procedures related to defense acquisition programs (i.e. DoD 5000 series) and/or Foreign Military Sales/Security Assistance programs is preferred. Applicant must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Excellent communication skills are necessary.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.