7 months ago
• Compiles data from headcount projections and business plans to forecast use and occupancy allocation, capital and expense budgets, building utilization and density to manage real property assets and site cost allocations.
• Supports projects through use of established project management tools. Researches, analyzes data and drafts proposals for team review. Interact with facilities management and customers for approval of conceptual plans and participates in conflict resolution. Interfaces with the tenant to validate space utilization data.
• Gathers information for business initiatives and team activities to enhance operational efficiency, product quality, service delivery and asset utilization. Analyze group and site strategies to develop proposals and plans.
• Evaluates site capabilities, manufacturing processes and technology forecasts and incorporates these into asset use strategies. Interacts with internal organizations and senior level management to identify and assess impact to the business operating plan. Prepares business case analysis. Creates short-range facilities plans.
• Makes use of and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, and concepts. Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to policies, procedures, and practices for guidance.
• Works under general supervision. Products are reviewed for sound judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy. Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results may result in the allocation of additional resources.
• Interacts primarily with internal personnel and external customers. Represents the organization on specific projects.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's degree or typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15? "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Experience with AutoCAD or similar CAD programs.
Experience with Maximo or other Computerized Maintenance Software Systems.
Experience in Facilities, Maintenance, or Construction
Experience in Facilities Space Planning.
Contingent Upon Program Award