8 months ago
***This is a part-time position***
Line Service Technicians provide aviation ground support services to customers in a positive and professional manner. He/she will perform in all facets of the ground handling operation including but not limited to aircraft fueling/defueling, baggage/cargo handling, aircraft towing, using marshalling signals for aircraft parking, providing lavatory/potable water service and using other various ground support equipment to help support the needs of customer and their aircraft.
• Strong working knowledge of FBO operations, customer service principles and the Atlantic Aviation service philosophy.
• Foster and maintain professional work relationships with operational leaders, co-workers and clientele.
• Comply with all airport authority rules and regulations including AOA/SIDA operations and airport security requirements.
• Participate in continuous training including NATA programs and company designed curriculum.
• Follow site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive, and fun work environment.
• Always use sound judgment to ensure a safe and accident free work environment.
• Adhere to the principles of the “Atlantic Attitude” as all times.
• Marshal and greet aircraft in a professional manner.
• Provide various aircraft services including refueling, lavatory, potable H2O, oil, etc. in accordance with established procedures.
• Assist all aircraft crews and passengers by providing various services they may desire and shall aid in planning and deplaning, baggage and cargo always expediting the passenger’s needs first.
• Assist in providing common standard amenities including coffee, ice, newspapers, catering, etc.
• Park and store the aircraft and direct the movement of aircraft and vehicular traffic on the ramp and in and about the shops and hangars of the Company’s facilities, and shall properly secure all parked aircraft at all times.
• Perform and adhere to all recognized quality control standards including ATA 103 and NFPA 407.
• Maintain, clean and organize ramp, hangars and facilities keeping all free of debris and clutter.
• Service aircraft with all supplies and materials, including in-ground station fueling, which may be required by the aircraft.
• Acceptance and control checks of fuel received into site operated fuel storage system(s).
• Transport customers to various locations on and/or off airport property as directed and perform such errands as may be necessary.
• Operate vehicular and ground radio equipment.
• Operate fuel trucks, tugs, baggage handling and various other pieces of equipment as needed.
• General cleaning of aircraft as needed or requested.
• Perform various lawn care and janitorial services.
• Perform periodic checks of all equipment and facilities and document findings.
• Adhere to Atlantic uniform and grooming standards to maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• If certified, provide towing and wing-walking services in accordance with Company policy.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment
• Previous experience as a LST or commercial aircraft fueler preferred but not required.
• High school graduation.
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Good organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Aviation ground service experience desired.
• Must maintain a valid state driver’s license and insurability standards of the company.
• Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
• Satisfactory completion of criminal background check, meeting requirements set forth by the company as well as TSA (as required by location).
• Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.