9 months ago
As a member of the Asset Management Team at MIC Global Services you will be responsible for acting as the Facility Manager providing oversight of the renewable energy project(s) within this larger conglomerate of infrastructure businesses. You will be expected to be the interface between the company and the main operations and maintenance contractors during the operational life of renewable energy wind projects and with independent Asset Managers of the company’s on-shore wind projects. This position resides in the Shared Services entity of MIC supporting its multiple portfolio of companies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Working with all 3rd party contractors to ensure that they have a full commitment to continuous safety and environmental improvement.
* Operational oversight of contracted service providers and assessment of their performance.
* Analyzing the operational performance of existing projects to identify improvement areas.
* Working with the rest of the Asset Management Team to prepare a consistent monthly reporting package to the majority shareholder.
* Managing and influencing the delivery of targeted company milestones within the project, within budget and schedule.
* Developing, coordinating and implementing compliance programs and plans, ensuring compliance with permit and regulatory requirements, consistent corporate policy and management systems. Preparing, updating and interpreting, as required, site regulatory procedures consistent with compliance policies, guidance and procedure templates.
* Preparing, supporting or overseeing the preparation of all routine reports and submittals (such as FERC filings, EIA filings, Lender Reports, NERC GO submittals, etc.)
* Maintains project records in accordance with internal guidance and regulatory requirements.
* Other duties as assigned.
The position may lead and develop the team(s) to meet various obligations required for power generation at a MIC Global Services operating site.
* Support the Asset Manager in all areas of the MIC Global Services operating site(s). Ensure a positive working environment by maintaining discipline, morale, and employee relations.
* Lead the use of maintenance documentation, reporting tools and performance systems necessary for reporting and performance improvement.
* Provide hands-on technical support and supervision for generation equipment and power delivery systems as well as with other facility civil work, building maintenance and upkeep.
* Enable teammates’ ability and awareness to work safely and stop work as required. Support driving the injury-free workplace culture by facilitating safe work habits, hazard recognition, risk assessment, peer to peer feedback, and proper use of human performance tools.
* Manage site specific and corporate procedures, policies, training programs, safety programs and work practices and related updates as required.
* Balance of and support facility public relations and community interactions.
* Maintain regulatory compliance with all Federal, state and local regulations and associated permits. Ensure obligations are met.
* Required Work Experience
* Supervision and technical experience in the power generation industry or military operations.
* Proficient with computers, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and maintenance.
* AA degree in a technical, business related field or commensurate experience.
* Must reside within 60 miles of the facility’s O&M building.
* Ability to climb turbine tower >250’. behavior and demonstrating the utmost ethical values.
* Candidates must be willing and able to work with high workloads in stressful conditions and in physically demanding settings while maintaining professional, non-confrontational behavior and demonstrating the utmost ethical values. Examples include but are not limited to traveling, participation with climbing, harsh temperatures, extreme driving conditions, various 24/7 working hours, and supporting other business units and locations as needed.