6 months ago
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation operates the country's largest premier network of fixed base operations (FBO). With over 65 FBOs in 30 states, Atlantic provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Our dynamic growth and outstanding customer service continue to set us apart in the aviation industry. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront at every location. All our associates receive extensive professional training, so customers can be assured of the same high level of service, no matter which Atlantic facility they choose.
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as Facility Maintenance. Corporate aviation continues to be a viable means of travel for many who do not like the long lines and delays often times encountered with the airlines and many corporations are now leasing or purchasing their own private aircraft. Facility Maintenance is responsible for maintaining the facility's mechanical systems and appearance, assuring a high level of quality and service. General duties include:
* Strong working knowledge of mechanical systems, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical and fire protection
* Knowledge of all safety standards for working in and around aircraft and facilities
* Responsible for his/her personal safety as well as the safety and care of all equipment and supplies assigned
* Comply with all airport authority rules and regulations, including AOA operations and airport secruity requirements
* Maintain high level of safety and customer service
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment
Experience with HVAC systems, general building repair, electrical and plumbing is required. Prospective applicants simply need a strong sense of safety and customer service to apply. This position does require you to work in all weather conditions, and flexibility with your schedule is a must as we operate 24 hours a day. As a minimum requirement, each applicant must possess the following:
* Satisfactory completion of criminal background check, meeting requirements set forth by the Company as well as TSA
* Working knowledge of appropriate local, state and federal building codes
* Working knowledge of HAZMAT and MSDS procedures/protocols
High school diploma or GED certificate
Be at least 18 years of age
A valid state drivers license and meet the company's insurability requirements
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!