7 months ago
Aurora Jet Partners is a growing, innovative, corporate aircraft ownership and management company. Our entrepreneurial spirit creates a unique and personal work environment for our staff.
Our Flight Coordination department is seeking a full time Jetdesk Specialist for our team. Jetdesk operates as the hub between our corporate clients and flight operations. Jetdesk Specialists are responsible for all client related trip planning and services provisioning.
Additional duties include flight following, post trip data entry, validations and completions. Other responsibilities are coordinating with flight crew, maintenance, crew scheduling, and finance departments.
Providing exemplary customer service to both our corporate clients and internal stakeholders is a key component of this unique role.
Key tasks include:
Client Trip Planning
• Accept booking requests via email, phone or online;
• Aircraft scheduling;
• Obtain trip planning information from clients including destination, passenger manifest, and any requests regarding catering, transportation, accommodations, etc.;
• Work with crew schedulers to minimize aircraft schedule and crew conflicts;
• Arrange catering, transportation, and other incidentals requested by client;
• Submit permit applications and ensure updated authorizations are available to aircraft and crew; and
• Complete billing forms and forward to Finance.
Customer Service Focus
• Review and update client preferences where appropriate.
• Report on any service failures or anomalies that may have occurred during trip, including corrective action; and
• Capture and submit receipts and other relevant information to Finance to ensure timely billing.
• Receive, confirm and record communications via phone or email from crew; confirm and record such information on the Trip Worksheet;
• Monitor a flight’s flight progress and provide operational information to the crew;
• Monitor the status of destination airfields for weather and operational conditions, anticipating the requirement for services such as deicing and transportation, and assessing the impact of actual departure time and conditions on subsequent legs;
• If irregular operations are identified ensure flight crew & clients are aware;
• Establish and maintain contact with service providers (e.g., customs authorities, FBOs and vendors) providing services at destination once and ETA has been determined;
• Manage all communications between customers, service providers and AJP personnel involved in or supporting flight following; and
• Verifying post-trip information in AJP systems.
Our ideal candidate possesses:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Extensive customer service experience preferably in the aviation industry;
• A minimum of 2 years of related experience planning and organizing detailed private travel plans;
• Dispatch or other flying experience is an asset.
This workplace is located at the Edmonton International Airport (YEG) and requires a person with the ability to work varying shifts occurring between 6am and 11pm. We offer parking, a full benefit package and a company pension plan.
Aurora Jet Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include Jetdesk Specialist in the subject line.
Aurora Jet Partners
3759- 60 Ave
Edmonton International Airport, Alberta T9E 0V4