3 months ago
Java Software Developer
Memphis, TN US
CACI is seeking a Mid to Senior Java developer to develop in an Agile methodology on a critical US Government program. Applicants must be US Citizens as you will be required to obtain a Security clearance after hire. This is a great opportunity to obtain a security clearance and get into US Government / Defense industry.
We offer more than just a job – this is your career! CACI offers training opportunities and ways to propel your career forward, and our environment fosters both personal and professional growth. CACI takes pride in ensuring a work/life balance, and your hard work will be rewarded, and we always strive to take care of our team.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop Java EE applications and to coordinate with the rest of the development teams working on different layers of the infrastructure with a focus on front end design.
* Responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or modifying software systems
* You will present ideas for system improvements, conducts impact analysis for software changes, and produces detailed specifications and writes software code
* You'll works closely with business analysts, designers, and subject matter experts to understand functional requirements
* Conduct unit tests and documents findings, and support formal testing in controlled environment before code is promoted to production
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
* Solid knowledge of Java (Object Oriented Programming concepts).
* Adheres to program configuration change control standards.
* Maintains knowledge of feature and technical changes in the application.
* Experience under formal software development processes.
* Critical thinker with the ability to demystify complex technical requirements.
* Proficient understanding of web markup, including JSF 2, HTML5, CSS3
* Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
* A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Java EE 7
* Java EE 8
* Spring framework
* Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST
* JUNIT -Mockito
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.