8 months ago
The IT Intern is responsible for installing, removing and maintaining software on computer systems and the network; diagnosing and repairing technical issues and addressing user requests, and planning the install of new PC’s and printers.
* Provide computer support via telephone, email and face-to-face contact
* Assist in troubleshooting computer equipment when problems reported
* Ensure that all hardware and software installed are operating properly
* Assist in the maintenance of server equipment and network connections
* Report hardware and software issues to vendors including coordinating resolution and support
* Other duties as assigned
* HS diploma or equivalent required; college student currently pursuing a degree in Information Systems or a related field of study is preferred
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
* Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Previous experience with Microsoft Office products
Return to Administrative/Other Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace