6 months ago
Moog Inc, was founded in 1951 when Bill Moog had one product and a vision of company culture so strong that it became the foundation of the company that we are today. We operate within a culture of trust and mutual respect, allowing our engineers to collaborate and produce cutting-edge technology, as well as aiding our business in the ability to share goals and achieve them together. Our lines of precision motion control technology can be seen at the forefront of military and commercial aircraft markets, space exploration, and oil and gas markets to name a few.
Our Corporate Technology group in East Aurora, NY is hiring for an IT Compliance Manager.
* Determine and maintain an inventory of all regulatory, commercial and organizational technology compliance requirements
* Facilitate the creation and modification of all technology compliance policies
* Create an IT compliance risk assessment framework and periodically assess the regulatory, commercial and organizational, inherent and residual IT compliance risks
* Identify the associated IT compliance control gaps and oversee the documentation, implementation and testing of the entire IT compliance control portfolio
* Develop and direct IT compliance control monitoring programs to ensure IT compliance-related risks are managed to the appropriate level of acceptable residual risk
* Implement and maintain an IT compliance issue management tracking and resolution process that will address known issues, according to severity and potential impact to the organization
* Report the levels of IT compliance risk and control effectiveness to key stakeholders such as IT-business unit management, senior management, legal management, regulators, internal/external auditors, etc.
* Coordinate audit-related tasks such as ensuring the readiness of IT managers and their organizations for audit testing and facilitating the timely resolution of any audit findings
* Assist business and IT managers with the acquisition of tools and expertise to assist with IT compliance-related projects and initiatives
* Create an IT compliance training and awareness program that periodically educates the requisite end-user community on the relevant IT compliance requirements, and certifies their adherence to the relevant IT compliance controls
Minimum Qualifications to be considered…
* A four year Bachelor degree in a technical discipline
* Proven experience developing and submitting IT audit and compliance reports to governing bodies, legal entities and/or external authorities.
* Experience in planning, organizing and developing information technology policies, procedures and practices.
* Strong communication skills (written and oral), particularly with government/legal agencies and external/internal auditors.
* Demonstrated ability to apply IT-related knowledge and experience in solving compliance issues.
* Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including information security, encryption methods and privacy-based solutions.
* Ability to translate understanding of the organization's goals and objectives into compliance requirements.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity