over 2 years ago
AAR is a leading provider of aviation services to the worldwide commercial aerospace and government/defense industries. AAR combines a close-to-the-customer business model with a broad menu of capabilities to help customers operate more efficiently, lower costs and maintain high levels of quality, safety and service. We are a financially stable, dedicated partner with an enduring commitment to innovation, execution, continuous improvement and customer value. At AAR we are committed to doing it right, and we have built our core values based on that premise.
• Part of a dynamic group responsible for the ongoing support and advancement of the IT systems.
• Is primarily responsible for working with internal customers on application and existing work process issues, along with new process development initiatives.
• Responsible for the automation, reporting, project management and decision support projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for providing technical and organizational support for Deltek Costpoint Application.
• Provides support to the development and organization of enterprise-wide financial databases and implements new technologies.
• Support Finance, ME, SCM & HCM department applications including Deltek Systems Costpoint Version 7.1.1, Cognos.
• Support the design, coding, testing and implementation varied financial, manufacturing and Human Resources reporting solutions using Deltek Costpoint, Cognos, SQL-specific report generation tools.
• Analyze Enterprise-wide business requirements and implement design utilizing Deltek Costpoint Financial Systems.
• Provide documentation and standards for the Costpoint Systems Environment.
• Provide mentoring and technical guidance to business users from the Accounting, Finance, Manufacturing, Human Resources and Purchasing Departments, as related to the Costpoint System.
• Provide training to users in the Costpoint modules, as required.
• Manage Costpoint Security roles and compliance reporting.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• BS degree with major related to Financial and Information Technology.
• 5 years' experience as a technical and Financial Systems Analyst for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)Systems including at least three years with Deltek Systems Costpoint versions 6 thru 7.1.1 running on Oracle backend (10g or above).
• Strong experience in SQL (Oracle), Data Mapping, Data Modeling, related to the Costpoint Systems.
• Systems implementation experience including create and modify Costpoint interfaces.
• Ability to use data modeling tools and develop enterprise wide solutions.
• Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Works well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written) needed to work with diverse constituencies.
• Associates degree plus four years of experience in a similar role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PREFERRED: B.A. /B.S.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, vacation and personal/sick plan, as well as, opportunities for professional development and growth. Our newly remodeled Wood Dale office also has an on-site cafeteria and fitness center. We also have the option to work from our downtown office on a reservation basis.
: Information Technology
: United States-Illinois-Wood Dale
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran