4 months ago
Join us in “Taking It Further”!
Are you looking for a challenging and innovative environment where you can make a difference? Are you passionate about aeronautics?
We have the opportunity for you!
L3 MAS, located in Mirabel (QC) is a subsidiary of L3 Technologies Inc.
For over 30 years, L3 MAS has carried out the repair, maintenance, and modernization of the Canadian fighter jets, the CF-18s. Thanks to our technical expertise developed over time and our passionate employees, L3 MAS has developed innovative and personalized solutions for the in-service support contracts of the Canadian government’s aircraft fleets such as the CH-148 Cyclone and CH-147F Chinook helicopters, and the CC-150 Polaris (Airbus 310) aircraft. Our technical expertise also includes the repair and overhaul of aircraft components, first and third line aircraft maintenance, the design and manufacturing of aircraft parts for major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and state-of-the-art technical publication solutions.
Choosing L3 MAS, it's being part of multidisciplinary work teams, it’s joining one of the major in-service support providers for the Royal Canadian Air Force, and it’s being part of an organization whose values – integrity, passion, respect, and balance – are at the heart of our daily actions. Join us in “Taking It Further”.
At L3 MAS you will:
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
* Enjoy a flexible work schedule allowing you to conciliate work-life balance;
* Participate in gathering sports and social activities organized by the staff for the staff;
* Have access to exclusive on-site services such as massotherapy, subsidized cafeteria with outdoor patio, fitness and language classes, seasonal tire change, annual vaccination clinic, charging stations for electric vehicles and more;
* Benefit from a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including a customizable group insurance plan that fits your needs and lifestyle, and a Group RRSP with contribution match-up.
The IT Administrator, Delivery Specialist, will be mainly responsible for the client IT services infrastructure, managing its performance and security, including technical operations of the various client systems related to it. Strong knowledge of Windows SCCM System, of application deployment under MSI, Windows Server, and of various client applications required.
To achieve this, you will be called upon to:
* Participate in developing the vision, planning, deploying and supporting client IT tools in support of the business.
* Act as technical coordinator as required by business projects.
* Be responsible for the integration and delivery of client tools.
* Manage the administration of deployment systems (equipment maintenance, deployment planning, management of deployment issues, etc.).
* Manage the environment security under their responsibility.
* Analyze, recommend and implement plans to improve and optimize the performance, reliability and availability of client systems and management tools.
* Ensure daily monitoring of the systems under your responsibility.
* Manage common requests for systems and software.
* Provide detailed documentation of all implementations, changes and solutions.
* Keep up-to-date with the latest computer technologies, learn about the latest systems and materials, and participate in development activities, as appropriate.
* Be responsible for the analysis, updates and maintenance of the deployment infrastructure of client IT tools.
* Occasionally, provide general and specialized technical and support to users on computer applications, and operating and hardware systems.
* Provide quality customer service by answering questions.
* Participate in the rotation of 24/7 call support, if required.
* Undergraduate degree in computer science or engineering with specialization in computer science;
* Ten (10) years of experience in information technology and with the deployment of application and the management and migration of IT asset management and of information systems (any other combination of education and experience may be considered);
* MCSE Certification;
* Ability to implement technological solutions and IT asset management migration;
* Excellent learning ability, self-reliance, results-oriented and problem-solving, dynamic and innovative, team worker, good adaptability, stress tolerance and communication skills;
* Knowledge of the field of aeronautics an asset;
* Bilingualism required (French and English), written and spoken.
* Thorough knowledge of SCCM overall;
* Thorough knowledge of the creation, management and deployment of applications under MSI;
* Thorough knowledge of Active Directory, GPOs, Security, etc.;
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10;
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Terminal Server;
* Thorough knowledge of mobile and thin client environments;
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Server 2016;
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS);
* Basic knowledge of VMware Horizon;
* Knowledge of three-third environments.
* Must be eligible for registration to the Controlled Goods Program;
* Must be eligible to obtaining and maintaining the government of Canada’s “Reliability” status and Level 2 (Secret) security clearance;
* Location not accessible via public transportation. A car is needed.
At L3 MAS, we care about the principles of employment equity and we encourage Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities that qualify to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Secret
: Day - 1st
: Division L-3 MAS