6 months ago
L3 Technologies ESS Inc. (L3 ESS), a division of L-3 Aviation Products (AP) sector, is an internationally recognized supplier of integrated logistics and system support services providing OEM and third party MRO for a variety of avionics, inertial navigation systems, radars, cockpit displays and other systems. As an aftermarket services provider we provide integrated and performance based logistics support, logistics management, supply chain management and technical solutions for air, land and naval platforms for both defense and commercial applications.
L3 ESS employs highly skilled and experienced personnel, including logisticians, engineers, technologists and technicians and we are now seeking a motivated individual for the Toronto team:
IS Analyst (Temporary)
* Perform PC Software and hardware installations
* Install and/or configure printers
* Deliver PC’s, monitors, and other equipment to end-users
* Assist end-users with various IT problems
* Assist existing IT staff as required performing administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of the voice and data network servers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Applicants must have a good knowledge of personal computer hardware and software, Windows 10, MS Office and network support
* 3-4 years of previous IT customer service experience in a medium sized company with understanding of tcp/ip, VMware and MS Exchange server is highly desirable
* There will be a requirement to move computer equipment as required.
All successful applicants must be eligible to meet requirements for U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and Canadian government security clearance.
The successful applicant can expect to enjoy L3 ESS’s 9/80 Work Schedule—2 weeks’ work scheduled into 9 work days, resulting in every other Friday off. A comprehensive benefits package is also included.
CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Restricted
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division L-3 Electronic Systems