about 1 year ago
To provide Logistics and Administrative services to internal and external customers.
* Maintain accurate Inventory Records and Stock Levels
* Maintain Monthly and Quarterly Cycle Counts along with Inventory adjustments as needed
* Follow directions and remain on task with minimal direct supervision
* Maintain incoming and outgoing parts transactions and movements
* Partner and communicate with various departments
* Provide service for internal and external customers
* Participate in special projects
* Keep and maintain designated Logistics area neat, clean, and orderly
* Properly stock/shelve Aircraft parts in a warehouse environment
* Properly label, package, and box aircraft parts for inventory
* Flexible to work in all aspects of Inventory Control area of responsibility and overall Logistics
* Participate in on-call program
* Fill orders in a timely manner and complete all associated reporting and system transactions
* Other duties as assigned
* High School diploma or GED required, some college preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel preferred), and various company software programs, ERP experience preferred
* Ability to read and understand aircraft parts and maintenance manuals for research purposes; knowledge of aviation terminology a plus
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to learn new processes and materials quickly
* Ability to work productively and efficiently without distraction in a fast-paced atmosphere to achieve deadlines
* Ability to operate a forklift
* Ability to adapt/respond appropriately to changing circumstances
* Physical ability to:
* Lift, balance, and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
* Stand for an extended period of time on a concrete floor
* Work in harsh environmental conditions (extreme heat and cold)
Return to Administrative/Other Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace