10 months ago
Internship – Site System Engineer
A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation!
For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing subsidiary, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations.
We are the world's leading provider of aeronautical data, and are combining our company's enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
At Jeppesen, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company's future. Visit our website (www. Jeppesen.com) to learn more about Jeppesen's pioneering spirit, and to apply for our open positions.
Individual will be responsible for assisting with desktop services. This includes performing basic troubleshooting, loading desktop image(s), software installation and support, asset tracking, deployment and documentation.
Relocation is offered for this position
• Perform technical desktop troubleshooting for hardware and software
• Asset management of equipment
• Configure, deploy, maintain and delivery of equipment
• Complete ticket assignments related to hardware/software issues
• Add/update desktop documentation
• Desktop experience 1-2 years
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Knowledge of Basic desktop skills – desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity
• Software knowledge – understand of Windows environment
• Problem solving
• Team-oriented environment
• US Only Persons only- due to the nature of job duties
• Capable to lift items weighing up to 30 lbs
• Pushing cart to deliver equipment
Jeppesen offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification.