7 months ago
Internship – Graphic Designer
A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation!
For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing subsidiary, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations.
We are the world's leading provider of aeronautical data, and are combining our company's enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
At Jeppesen, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company's future. Visit our website (www. Jeppesen.com) to learn more about Jeppesen's pioneering spirit, and to apply for our open positions.
Designs and creates high-quality digital artwork for various Jeppesen departments.
Relocation is offered for this position
• Designs and creates art for on-line, multimedia and print materials, as needed for various Jeppesen departments.
• Interviews subject matter experts (SMEs) as required to gather necessary information and source material for graphic assignments. Selects photography and other graphic elements from vendors; directs original photography as necessary. Recommends concepts and design solutions that graphically convey complex ideas and messages.
• Works with writers, SMEs, customers, IDs and manager to brainstorm and produce graphics and scripts/storyboards for training/marketing/in-house productions.
• Validates generated work in terms of visual quality and conformance to specifications, brand standards and design standards.
• Performs other related duties, including special projects, file management, style guide/template creation/recommendations, and QC acceptance of on-line or print materials, as requested or required.
• Follows the current style guide and templates for the projects in work, and makes recommendations for improvements to manager.
• Degree in Graphic Design or associated degree/experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Ability to work with SMEs
• Ability to create scripts/storyboards and associated graphics.
Jeppesen offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification.