7 months ago
Internship – Associate Product Manager
A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation!
For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing subsidiary, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations.
We are the world's leading provider of aeronautical data, and are combining our company's enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
At Jeppesen, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company's future. Visit our website (www. Jeppesen.com) to learn more about Jeppesen's pioneering spirit, and to apply for our open positions.
This position is for an associate product manager in the Flight Deck Solutions Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) program within Digital Aviation. We are looking for looking for a passionate business analyst to turn a vision into actionable insights, business requirements, and support strategic business goals. As a business analyst, you will work with product management in creation and maintenance of business requirements from conception through completion. You will analyze customer satisfaction, study behaviors that lead to high-value actions, discover and solve real world problems and build metrics and business cases to improve the customer’s experience.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who can work in a fast paced, data-driven environment. The candidate will be an analytical problem solver, have an extremely high level of customer focus and a passion data based recommendations and decision making.
Relocation is offered for this position
• Performs basic research of processes, applications, systems and data to support identification of functional requirements for application or system design.
• Interprets and translates high level goals into business requirements and functional specifications.
• Assists in the development and execution of tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
• Responsible for operating systems, hardware configuration, and application configuration
• Working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, technology, or related discipline.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Experience in data analytics, functional analysis, or business analysis
• Demonstrated experience in preparing and executing presentations of technical and business level data
• Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
• Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various stakeholders and customers
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owners to define key business questions, build requirements and user stories
• Demonstrated success in achieving aggressive short, medium and long-term goals
• Strong leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence others
• Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Jeppesen offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification.