about 1 year ago
The International Security Specialist will perform daily administrative security duties in support of the international SAP program. OCONUS travel may be required.
The International Security Specialist will perform the following responsibilities:
- Will process PARs, transmit SAP information to and from the international partners/participants coordinate and oversee all International Security Support Services activities
- Ensure all required documentation is submitted by the partners/participants and provide staff assistance visits to aid the local security managers with any concerns or issues
- Transmit SAP information to and from the international partners/participants
- Ensure all required documentation is submitted by the partners/participants in a timely manner
- Provide staff assistance visits to aid the local security managers with any concerns or issues.
- Develop all pertinent security documentation (Access Management Control Plans, Project Security Instructions, Security Agreements, and Security Classification Guides) for new participants and update current security documentation for existing partners/participants.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree and seven (7) years of specialized security experience is required; in lieu of a degree a total of fifteen (15) years of experience is required.
Education/Experience is a contract requirement.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The following skills are preferred:
- Experience with SAPF construction and SAP operations is desired
- In-depth knowledge of the JAFAN series security requirements
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situations
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
Selected applicant must have an active Top Secret Clearance.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.