9 months ago
We are currently seeking an International Security Analyst to support our PMA-231 customer. The International Security Analyst will provide support in the areas of Foreign Military Sales (FMS), International Cooperative Programs, disclosure of information, and foreign national Information Technology access. Selected candidate will recommend solutions for FMS, International Cooperative Programs, disclosure of information, and foreign national Information Technology access, review program documentation prior to release to U.S. and foreign governments and contractors.
Selected candidate will:
· Manage the efforts of the FMS Tech Pubs sanitization team.
· Monitor FMS Module (NATEC) for Tech Pub requests and facilitate secure transmission to Sanitizing Agent.
· Review the sanitized Tech Pubs prior to release to U.S. and foreign governments and contractors.
· Oversee tracking of data reviewed for release to foreign nationals.
· Monitor compliance with existing U.S. Government policy and regulations for Technical Data Foreign Disclosure and Sanitization Procedures.
· Provide support and recommendations in developing and implementing disclosure decisions for E-2 foreign customers.
· Coordinate engineering review of data for release to foreign nationals and release requests.
· Assist in resolving releaseability questions and issues.
Education: A BS or BA Degree is required.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Minimum Experience Requirement: At least four (4) years relevant experience. Selected applicant must have experience with OPSEC and/or releasability reviews. Strong MS Office skills are required. A minimum of a SECRET Security clearance is required. Experience with FMS is desired.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.