about 1 year ago
SUMMARY: Support airlines by performing aircraft cabin cleaning duties and lavatory dumps for airline ramp customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensures a safe work environment by following all ATS rules and regulations regarding the workplace.
• Vacuums or sweeps interior passenger cabin.
• Brushes debris from seats and arranges seat belts
• Cleans trash and debris from seat pockets and arranges in-flight magazine, safety card and personal sickness bags in the seat pocket.
• Cleans aircraft galleys and lavatory.
• Wipes down and cleans other areas of the cabin that need cleaning.
• Removes trash and debris from planes.
• Restocks or changes out in-flight magazines as needed.
• Dumps contents from lavatory tanks of aircraft and refills tank as needed.
• Other duties and requirements as necessary.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High School Diploma High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent.
• Must be able to provide either original Birth Certificate or US Passport.
• Must pass a drug test / background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
• A valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR is required (Varies by Airport).
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
• Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
• Demonstrated leadership skills in the workplace preferred.
• Ability to communicate with customers and fellow employees and serve as a team player under all types of conditions.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
• Specific shifts to be determined
• Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
• Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts
ATS employees should apply through Ultipro
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer