about 1 year ago
Internal Auditor, Corporate Audit Services and Risk Assessment (CASRA)-S-CAN-1210
Your ideas move people.
At Bombardier, our employees on five continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in Dorval, you will report to the Manager, Corporate Audit Services and Risk Assessment (CASRA) with recognized expertise and constructive approach, you will contribute to risks assessment and processes improvement.
In your role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and execute different types of audits to appraise financials controls, information systems, and compliance processes;
- Identify, prioritize and evaluate the major risks that is facing Bombardier throughout the operating groups, in cooperation with Management;
- Advise Management on efficiency improvements by making practical and value-added recommendations;
- Appraise financial controls, reporting systems and compliance processes.
As a member of the corporate audit service, you will participate in a 3-year development program that will allow you to:
- Gain exposure to the Aerospace and Transportation businesses through diverse operational, financial, and compliance mandates;
- Learn and develop his/her skills, particularly in the following areas: risk assessment and mitigation principles, accounting and financial management practices, change management and business transformation, SOX;
- Enrol in a challenging training program adapted to individual needs.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 3-5 years of full-time work experience in accounting, auditing or project management, preferably in a manufacturing or financial services environment;
- You have a Bachelor degree in accounting, finances, business administration or equivalent;
- You have a professional designation CA, CPA, CMA, CGA or CIA;
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in French and English (Spanish or German is an asset);
- You have excellent analytical skills and critical mindset;
- You have strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- You demonstrate team spirit;
- You are results-oriented;
- You have the ability to work co-operatively with managers and employees of all levels, disciplines and cultures;
- You are creative in problem-solving;
- You are available for frequent travel considering Bombardier activities worldwide (approximately 50%).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
Bombardier employees interested in this job opening must also apply via our Web site indicating their current employee status.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected will be contacted.
This position qualifies for the Global Employee Referral Program. The associated bonus is $1,100 CDN.
File Ref. Number: S-CAN-1058
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Organization: Corporate Office
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 30.01.2018, 2:14:03 PM