7 months ago
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 58268BR Date posted 12/19/City Rockford
**THIS POSTING IS FOR AN MBA INTERN CANDIDATE WHO IS INTERESTED IN AN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM AND IS ABLE TO WORK UP TO 40 HOURS PER WEEK IN ROCKFORD, ILLINOIS**
As part of your schooling, consider an internship with UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) to work alongside the industry's top people in some of the world's most technologically advanced facilities. It’s an exciting opportunity to take on challenging projects within a highly stimulating culture.
As an intern, you’ll learn how to integrate theory and practice, and further confirm your career choices. Other advantages of an internship at UTAS include:
-Challenging robust projects that provide practical experience
-Developing leadership and functional skills
-Exposure to executive leadership and UTC’s businesses
-Advanced consideration for our leadership rotational programs
This program is designed for current Master’s, and MBA students in the Rockford area only.
Students should be enrolled in school full time and be able to work up to 40 hours per week while going to school.
Days/hours are flexible.
* Must be able to work in the Rockford, Illinois location while attending school
* Strong leadership skills
* Critical/strategic thinking ability
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills
* Ability to work independently
* Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to develop strategy
* Teamwork & Collaboration
* Proven leadership ability, initiative, and individuals that are self-motivated
* Champion of change and vision
* Ability to make sound ethical decisions that drive results
* Customer focus
* Currently, enrolled in accredited MBA program
* 3.0 minimum GPA
* Completion of at least 30 credit hours of college coursework
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.