4 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we believe that innovation starts with our people. That’s why we have over 8,000 engineers located in 70 sites around the globe, across 14 countries. But our Engineering organization is not just a collection of individual businesses. We use our size and expertise to create system solutions that work across all our product lines.
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers, and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our Engineering ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies. Together, we will move the world forward!
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture, and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites, and ground and naval vehicles.
Students hired into this program represent our pipeline of talent - our future executives! This program provides opportunities for short-term work assignments for students pursuing degree programs directly related to UTC Aerospace Systems' core business.
* Track, trend, forecast, and analyze budgets and actuals
* Identify detailed program risks and opportunities
* Consolidate BU financials and develop executive presentations
* Support special projects to better define group processes and organize shared folders
* Communicate key initiatives to Program Managers, while tracking progress and driving closure
* Support other various projects as needed for Engineering Executives
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
* Previous experience working with Program Engineering
* Previous internship experience
* Previous aerospace experience
* Pursuing a degree in Business or other related fields
* Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
* Completion of 30 credit hours
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.