8 months ago
Rockwell Collins Interior Systems, formerly B/E Aerospace, (a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc.), is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including an Intern 2018 – R&D Engineering in our Seating Products business located in Winston-Salem, NC.
Join the Rockwell Collins Interior Systems team as a Summer Intern and find out what it’s like to develop innovative technologies and creative solutions that redefine the aircraft industry. As a global organization and world-renowned leader, we offer a rewarding and valuable experience that will help prepare you for your future career.
Internships with us are a hands-on, real time work experience that contributes directly to Interior Systems’ bottom line, and brings you right into the heart of the aerospace industry.
The Rockwell Collins Interior Systems Summer Intern Program affords students the ability to:
* Access and work with state-of-the-art equipment
* Learn and gain practical experience in a hands-on environment
* Work on projects and programs currently in progress at Rockwell Collins Interior Systems, which allows the intern to apply knowledge that contributes to the overall business
* Earn a competitive salary during the program
* Participate in robust leadership development opportunities
* Gain possible future employment
* Complete assigned projects related to R&D Engineering
* Attend meetings related to the project and the department
* Attend corporate events provided for interns
* Prepare a final presentation for Senior Leadership
* Minimum GPA of 3.0
* Completion of sophomore year
* Enrollment in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program for the Fall 2018 semester in Engineering
* Demonstration of effective written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to function in a team environment with multi-disciplinary members
* Previous internships, research, or project experience in relevant field
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.