3 months ago
The Interior Mechanic’s main responsibilities consist in repairing and replacing different elements of aircraft interiors, such as seats, galleys, stowage, partitions, galley floor and carpets.
He may be called upon to prepare and paint/resurface various surfaces, repair plastic components with resin or other composites and complete tasks included in various checks performed by maintenance. Additionally he may be required to assist Engineer’s in the performance of their duties as a member of a line maintenance crew servicing an aircraft in a limited period.
* High school diploma;
* Two (2) years of experience as an Interior Mechanic;
* Experience in repairing and replacing interior components would be an asset;
* Experience in basic mechanics;
* Attention to detail and highly developed sense of organization;
* Ability to work alone, resourcefulness, initiative.
Location : Air Transat Head Office / Ville Saint-Laurent
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : Technical operations
Business segment : Air transportation
Business unit : Air Transat
Job # : TS-18-158
End date of posting : 2018-05-30