4 months ago
The Boeing Intellectual Property Commercial Aerospace Licensing organization is seeking a high energy professional to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of:
• Business development and building strategic partnerships.
• Cultivating long term relationships at the working level, executive level, with third parties, as well as internal partner organizations.
• Selling and execution of Intellectual Property licensing opportunities.
• Conducting analysis of markets, industry trends, and regulatory/legal developments.
• Preparing pricing information and developing communication plans.
• Evaluating alternative business strategies for utilizing intellectual property.
• Conducting financial analysis for decision making purposes. Utilize appropriate methodologies to recommend the value or price of future opportunities.
• Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously to address business requirements.
Engineering Test and Tech
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
A Bachelor's degree is required, and typically 5 or more years of related work experience; or a Master's, PhD, or JD degree and 3 or more years of related work experience.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
• Experience negotiating business terms with external parties such as customers, suppliers, or third parties.
• Experience in strategy, business planning, international and/or market analysis.
• Ability to manage complexity in a fast moving results driven environment.
• Demonstrated business acumen.
• Experience in the commercial aviation industry.
• Experience in commercial aviation aftermarket (parts and services).
• Experience licensing intellectual property.
• Experience in Sales.
• Experience working with intellectual property business terms (i.e. contract terms and conditions, fees, royalty rates.
• Experience working with ownership of intellectual property.
• Experience with contracts and/or commercial contract methodology.
• Experience using financial analysis for the purposes of decision making.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award