6 months ago
The Boeing Company has an exciting opportunity for an Integration Solutions Architect that will support the various 2nd Century systems. The Integration Architect oversees all aspects of the services that are being offered.
• Act as a liaison to 2nd century systems representing the Integration Solutions organization
• Ensure the services delivered are developed using architectural best practices
• Defines requirements, designs and verifies routine architecture, data and information management systems and Components
• Prepares initial design constraints and ensures architecture conforms to requirements
• Incorporates architecture functions into software development lifecycle
• Develops and maintains architecture views and models
• Performs initial assessments of feasibility of architecture solutions and alternatives
• Drafts data and information management products and service standards
• Maintains product roadmaps
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
* Minimum 8 years of experience of application integration using integrations solutions (file transfer, ESB broker, and or messaging technologies)
* Experience and knowledge about file transfer systems, even driven systems, schema, orchestration, mapping, and broker technologies.
* Database experience with and SQL development
* Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as HTTPS, SOA, REST, XML, WSDL, SOAP and API
* Experience with data architecture and application architectures
* Experience working with Cloud and Container Technologies such as PCF, OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes,etc.
* Experience working with cross functional teams and lead teams of developers and functional analysts.
* Experience with various Software Development Life Cycle methodologies (such as A&DS, TOGAF, SAFe).
* 5+ years experience developing software development systems
* 5+ years experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), API, Microserivces and other relevant technologies
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award