7 months ago
Boeing Finance/Business Operations organization has an exciting opportunity for mid-career (level 3) Integrated Planning & Schedule Specialist. This position is located in Long Beach, California.
Primary job duties:
• Prepares, develops, coordinates, integrates, analyzes and maintains, integrated plans and schedules for proposals, projects, programs and major initiatives at all levels across functional value streams to meet program and/or project objectives.
• Develops the Integrated Master Plan, Integrated Master Schedule and supporting elements, and drives program planning through the Enterprise Gated Process in support of Program requirements and objectives.
• Performs schedule-related risk and opportunity analyses and provides potential solutions to management.
• Works with customers to develop performance recovery plans and incorporates in relevant documentation where appropriate. Performs schedule, event and change impact analysis.
• Oversees implementation planning for change requirements and ensures commitment of stakeholders.
• Develops and posts planning, scheduling and change related metrics/reports. Maintains disciplined revision control of all planning/schedule baselines.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education/Experience: Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (required):
• At least two (2) years of scheduling experience developing and maintaining integrated resource-loaded project schedules, including the use of project management tools and software such as MS Project, Milestones, Primavera, Open Plan Professional, etc...
• At least two (2) years of Integrated Project Management experience including the use of tools and metrics (i.e., earned value, schedule metrics, technical performance metrics, risk and opportunity tools).
• Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
• At least one (1) year of experience working with Boeing Global Services Boeing Converted Freighter (BCF) process.
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMP).
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award