about 1 year ago
This role supports the Training department by training and developing highly qualified pilots who promote a safe and professional flight crew environment.
* Conduct flight training in simulators and aircraft
* Conduct ground training for aircraft systems, mission equipment, and survival equipment and techniques.
* Promote, train, assess, and develop strong and applicable Standard Operating Procedures
* Assess new pilot candidates
* Review and enhance current ground training curricula for all aircraft models and mission equipment
* Develop additional training curricula to meet emerging mission equipment and applications
* Develop and administer Simulator curricula to support all flight operations
* Manage pilot preparation study guides for all curricula
* Develop and maintain an online learning environment
* Plan and execute occasional on-call company travel
* Other duties as assigned
* Possess at least an FAA Commercial Multiengine Certificate with Instrument Rating
* Multi-Engine Instructor and Instrument Instructor ratings
* Possess at least a 2nd class medical
* Minimum of1500 hours total time
* Minimum of 300 hours as Flight Instructor OR 5 years experience as Instructor Pilot
* High level of integrity, honesty and humility
* Strong public, interpersonal and written communication skills
* Ability to work self-directed or closely with a team
* Ability to manage detailed training, operational and policy materials
* Ability to provide recognized leadership to a diverse pilot community
* Strong computer skills
Back to Pilot Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace