9 months ago
* Instruct and facilitate various Maintenance training courses (e.g. fleet maintenance, GSE maintenance)
* Develop and update training programs/lesson materials
* Write and proof Maintenance and Engineering manual revisions
* Conduct self study and research in courses taught and adequately prepare for scheduled classes
* Coordinate with other company trainers on standardized information (ramp operations, etc.)
* Train the trainer and evaluate designated instructor performance
* Other duties as assigned
* High School diploma or equivalent education
* Airframe and Powerplant license or military equivalent experience
* 5 years practical experience on both Airframe & Powerplant
* Computer proficiency and experience in MS Office Suite with the ability to construct engaging and comprehensive Powerpoint presentations
* Ability to accurately comprehend and interpret Maintenance Documents, Maintenance Task Cards, Applicable Maintenance Procedures Manuals, Federal Air Regulations, Minimum Equipment Lists, etc.
* Associates Degree or higher
* Knowledge and use of the HAL GMM, SPM and MEL
* Experience in a line maintenance environment
* Experience teaching students in a classroom based setting
* Qualification on B-717, B-767 or Airbus aircraft
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among
the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on
Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend