4 months ago
The Instructional Designer, Qualification Management is primarily responsible to ensure the maintenance of qualification & certification for pilots and to assist with QM management for technical staff. The Instructional Designer will also create in-class, online learning modules and live web-based training sessions, instructor-led training guides, and supporting materials following an instructional design process.
* Consolidate the Execaire Training Manual with regulatory elements for pilot training and qualifications
* Audit internal and external training documents to ensure compliance with the Execaire Training Control Manual and regulations
* Make data entries in the LMS/QMS system in regards to, for example, course creation, qualificaiton and certification updates, medical reports, passports, RAIC, etc.
* Prepare TCA for SIM training
* Associate the Execaire Training Manual with the regulatory elements for pilot training and qualifications;
* Audit internal and external training documents to ensure compliance with the Execaire Training Control Manual and regulations;
* Make data entries in the LMS/QMS system in regards to (course creation, qualification and certification updates, medical reports, passports, RAIC (restricted area identity cards) etc.);
* Prepare TCA for SIM training;
* Execaure tasks associated with the hiring process in creation of a new profile
* Participate in the Needs Analysis process;
* Elaborate a training plan in collaboration with the SME’s(define training objectives, level of bloom taxonomy, training strategy etc.);
* Develop training course (in-class material & online e-learning, tutorials, OJT questionnaire, etc. in collaboration with the SME’s);
* Maintain and update training content material;
* Produce video’s and other training strategies aligned with overall learning objectives.
GENERAL & PROJECT MGMT:
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously in collaboration with the Manager, Systems Training;
* Keep track of project tasks and status using project management process and tools;
* Complete various training, and administrative tasks as needed;
* Participate in team brainstorming and strategy meetings to help define goals and direction;
* Keep up to date on learning tools, trends, and ideas;
* Write and edit newsletter articles and/or training communication to employees;
* Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
Post Secondary Education including Certification in Instructional Design
3-5 years of experience preferably in the Aviation industry(preferred)
Attention to detail and acuracy, good interpersonal and project coordination skills