7 months ago
* Develops instructor led and computer based training course elements
* Analyzes course content and determines best media-rich components to enhance student learning and to enhance content delivery
* Investigates, evaluates, and implements new course design and delivery methods
* Completes multimedia design projects, working in cooperation with other instructional designers and subject matter experts
* Works with other units to provide quality educational programs for internal clients
* Propose revisions to managers and instructors on existing courses and materials
* Partners with the Learning Design and Support & Training Managers to deliver educational content in an effective manner which meets the educational needs of diverse learners
* Partners with the Manager of Learning Design and Support to introduce and train managers and instructors on the use of new instructional technology solutions
* Reports course development scheduling, progress, and completion to the Manager of Learning Design and Support
* Ensures course content is compliant with various regulatory agencies
* Acts as project manager for all assigned projects
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of experience in a learning and development function designing and developing for all delivery mechanisms
* Knowledge of Instructional Systems Design, adult learning theory, competency based learning, and eLearning design practices
* Knowledge of PowerPoint and other multimedia/eLearning authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline 2 or later.
* Committed team player with strong client service orientation
* Ability to analyze the needs of the workplace, associates, work settings, and work processes and to design training solutions, which result in improved performance
* Ability to manage one’s design projects with minimal supervision
* Master’s degree in adult education, educational technology, instructional design or other related field.
* Experience designing courses within a highly regulated industry
* Proficient in Photoshop, and other Adobe Creative Suite graphics and video production/editing software
* Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS)
* Airline experience
* Prior corporate training and project management experience
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian®, the world’s most punctual airline as reported by OAG, has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 13 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by
Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at
HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow updates on Twitter about Hawaiian (@HawaiianAir) and its special fare offers (@HawaiianFares),
and become a fan on its Facebook page (Hawaiian Airlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend