10 months ago
First Article Inspectors needed for leading aerospace component manufacturer.
Level Two – Building upon level one, while working under the supervision of a higher level employee, level two inspectors work from blueprints, digital models and customer specifications to identify and segregate non-conforming product using proficient knowledge and understanding of Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing methods per ASME 14.5, and common inspection measuring equipment. They may also demonstrate basic competency in operating Coordinate Measuring Machines/Scanners as necessary to complete assignments, and will also receive an introduction to AS9102 processes to an awareness level. Level two quality inspectors may also be expected to demonstrate proficiency in manipulating digital models in CATIA. Level two inspectors typically work as receiving inspectors, final inspectors or entry-level CMM inspectors. Typically 2-3 years of experience.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• With assistance, perform in process and completed inspections for machined, purchased or assembled product.
• Intermediate proficiency in shop math and GD&T comprehension and application.
• Intermediate print reading and application.
• Basic knowledge of ASME 14.5
• Basic knowledge of AS9102
• Typically 2-3 years of experience
Level of Education:
• GED or High School diploma preferred but not required.