7 months ago
* Associates Degree in a related field preferred; BS degree a plus.
* 2 to 5 years of related experience and/or training required.
* Inspection experience for mechanical components preferred.
* Prior FAA DMIR and/or Delegated Manufacturing Inspection Representative preferred;
* Demonstrated experience in a team environment, balancing team and individual responsibilities;
* Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; continually looking for ways to improve and promote quality; applying feedback to improve performance; and continual monitor or own work to ensure quality.
* Proficient with MS Office and Windows.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret blueprints, drawings and technical information.
* Proficient with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing preferred.
* Capable of achieving necessary delegations from customers, FAA and other regulatory bodies.