7 months ago
Minimum Eligibility Requirements (Skills):
* Possess good communication skills both written and verbal.
* The ability to read, understand and interpret prints as well as customer specifications and requirements.
* Able to interpret parts list and Assembly instructions.
* Understanding and skill working with geometry and trigonometry.
* Proficiency in fundamentals of dimensional metrology.
* Knowledge of CMM operation and fundamentals of programming a plus
* Excellent comprehension of machining, assembly processes and identify sources of variation.
* Thorough understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
* Computer literate (training will be provided in the various software programs)
* Proficiency in the use of hand tools, height gages, gages, fixtures to perform bench inspections.
* High school education or equivalent.
* Relevant experience in quality assurance (3-5 years preferred).
Additional is a plus:
* Experience with Measure Max, PC DIMIS, or other CMM programming software.
* Operation of the CMM for verification of product to customer requirements.
* Capable of learning how to edit and maintain CMM programs, light programming.
* Experience with Model based software such as, Enovia.