4 months ago
The Inspector will conduct all required inspections in accordance with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s approved data, any customer’s approved program data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct all required inspections in accordance with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s approved data, any customer’s approved program data, and the policies and procedures contained in this Inspection Procedures Manual.
* Record the results of all inspections performed on the proper inspection forms used by the repair station in accordance with this Inspection Procedures Manual.
* Be thoroughly familiar with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, specifications, tolerances, limits, inspection methods, techniques, and equipment used in their area of responsibility to determine the quality of the work performed and the airworthiness of the article.
* Maintain proficiency with various types of inspection aides used for the inspection of a particular item.
* Ensure current specifications involving inspection tolerances, limits, and procedures recommended by the manufacturer of the product undergoing inspection and other forms of applicable inspection information are available for reference. Other examples of inspection information would be FAA Airworthiness Directives, manufacturer’s bulletins, approved customer data, and Federal Aviation Regulations.
* Make final airworthiness determination prior to “Return of Service” on items they are authorized to inspect for any article maintained or altered by this repair station.
* Reject any work or parts that have not been properly maintained or altered in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s approved data, customer approved data and the policies and procedures contained within this manual.
* Support the company Safety Program
* High School Diploma/GED. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
* Requires 3 years’ experience as a FAA Airframe licensed Aircraft, Avionics or Structures Technician.
* Current FAA Airframe License required.
* Candidates must report on day 1 with 2 forms of acceptable identification to identify employment eligibility
* Inspectors are required to report on day 1 with all training records
* Inspectors will be sent for an eye exam upon arrival
About Our Client:
Our Client provides turn-key aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for a wide array of commercial and military aircraft. As an independent FAA EASA approved repair station, our client’s services include scheduled and non-scheduled passenger airlines, cargo operators and leasing company’s maintenance.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.