about 1 year ago
Sales & Purchasing
Job ID #: 10539
Location: US - New Jersey - Wayne
Functional Area: Sales
Division: MMA - Materials Analysis Division
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Relocation Provided: No
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 0
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with 2015 sales of $ 4 billion.
AMETEK has over 15,000 colleagues at more than 120 manufacturing locations around the world. Supporting those operations are more than 100 sales and service locations across the United States and in 30 other countries around the world.
AMETEK is a New York Stock Exchange-listed company (ticker symbol: AME) and a recent addition to the S&P 500. We strive to recognize, appreciate, and value diversity within our corporate culture. AMETEK Vision Research provides a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and 401(k) with company match. We have a casual work environment. AMETEK Vision Research is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
The Inside Sales Representative will play a key role for the Americas sales team to achieve growth targets and maintain excellent customer satisfaction. This person will work closely with the Marketing team to generate and qualify inbound leads to accelerate the progression of viable opportunities through the sales cycle to orders. The Inside Sales Representative will work very closely with Outside Sales Team in their assigned territories to maximize order close rate of cameras, accessories and services (Rental, Refurbished Products and Service Sales). They will also help the organization optimize the usage of the Sales Force toolset in lead generation, opportunity tracking/progression and campaign success analysis.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collaboratively work with Marketing to execute targeted sales campaigns within region
• Follow-up and qualify inbound leads and transfer to the appropriate outside sales person
• Identify and nurture key leads generated to provide proactive value messaging and generate revenue thru inside sales and sales channel support.
• Work collectively with team members to initiate proactive marketing and sales campaigns supporting aftermarket services growth.
• Assist Sales, Channel Partners, & Customer support with quoting including the RFQ/tender documentation
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• BS/BA or equivalent
• Must have excellent communication skills and able to represent the Vision Research and brands in a professional and support manner with customers
• 3+ years’ experience in a business development role promoting and selling products/offerings
• Experience in dealing with a variety of markets and customer sizes, with highly technical clients in a multi-tiered channel
• Able to communicate value of services and product with experience in dollarization
• Must possess excellent communication skills and proficient with a customer facing communications, ERP or similar, and billing systems
• Must be able to effectively present and communicate information to customers in a professional and informative manner while managing expectations
• Must be customer focused and supportive of business growth
• Must possess strong organizational skills
• Able to multi-task and handle the responsibilities in an environment with changing priorities with the ability to take on projects and manage and execute them to help develop the Service and support organization in a successful and positive manner
• Able to quickly learn and utilize company management, logistic, and quoting tools
• US Citizenship required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.