3 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we believe that innovation starts with our people. That’s why we have over 8,000 engineers located in 70 sites around the globe, across 14 countries. But our Engineering organization is not just a collection of individual businesses. We use our size and expertise to create system solutions that work across all our product lines.
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our Engineering ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies. Together, we will move the world forward!
To be entered once WD wizard is processed
* Good time management skills and communication skills.
* Able to take direction and follow through with minimal supervision.
* Understanding of Lean and Six Sigma processes.
* Familiarity with database applications and Excel.
* Ability to work in a safe manner, within Aerospace Manufacturing Environment.
* Individual must be reliable, willing to learn, have good attention to detail and be comfortable working in a production manufacturing environment.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Must be currently enrolled in the INROADS program
* MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN COURSEWORK
* Must have completed at least 30 credit hours
* 3.0 Minimum GPA overall and 3.25 GPA or better in major
* Undergraduate or graduate degree in Electrical or electronics Engineering in process
* Completed course work in core curriculum for engineering
* Competent with Word, PowerPoint, Excel
* Database and analysis experience preferred. Access, Visual Basic, SQL
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.