9 months ago
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Information Security Systems Officer (ISSO) for Oklahoma City Training Systems and Government Services.
The successful candidate will perform ISSO responsibilities for production facilities on Tinker AFB:
* Develop, document, implement, and maintain security accreditation paperwork and documentation
* Advise stakeholders on cybersecurity matters related to the information systems
* Coordinate with Boeing program management, Boeing engineering, USAF users, and other stakeholders on cybersecurity matters related to the information systems
* Perform regular audits of the information systems
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
* Must have final U.S. Secret Clearance with investigation concluded within the past 5 years (mandatory)
* Must have Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level 1 DoD 8140 certification or higher
* Demonstrated experience as an ISSO for a DOD information system
* Demonstrated Performance with Unix/Linux operating system administration (Red Hat is preferred)
* Demonstrated Performance with Windows Server administration.
* Thorough knowledge of and experience with Department of Defense cybersecurity policies
* Prior experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders in an oral and written format
* BS in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or Software Engineering is preferred. BS in a related field will be considered.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award