4 months ago
At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products, and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airline is a regional airline headquartered in Indianapolis, operating fixed-fee flights for American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines. The Company’s fleet consists of nearly 190 Embraer 170/175s, offering approximately 950 flights daily to 100 cities in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. Our crew bases include Chicago, IL (ORD), Columbus, OH (CMH), Indianapolis, IN (IND), Kansas City, MO (MCI), Miami, FL (MIA), Newark, NJ (EWR), New York, NY (LGA), Philadelphia, PA (PHL), Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) and Washington, D.C. (DCA). We have 10 maintenance bases: Charlotte, NC (CLT), Chicago, IL (ORD), Columbus, OH (CMH), Indianapolis, IN (IND), Louisville, KY (SDF), Newark, NJ (EWR), New York, NY (LGA), Philadelphia, PA (PHL), Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) and Washington, D.C. (DCA). With more than 5,500 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airline is a great place to get your career off the runway! For more information, please visit our website at.
Duties and Responsibilities
Facilitates the Company’s approved Inflight training programs, ensuring trainees adhere to training guidelines and complete all required materials.
Facilitates published, approved curriculum as well as oral and written exams in order to train Flight Attendants.
Completes, submits and maintains all paperwork associated with training events.
Develops and maintains curriculum.
Participates in both internal and external (FAA, TSA, IOSA, and DOD) audits.
Attends Instructor standardization meetings and briefings.
Has the ability to complete Flight Attendant Training and maintain qualifications by successfully completing all Company required training.
Participates in annual Flight Attendant recurrent and Instructor recurrent training to maintain qualifications.
Fosters the Company’s core values and culture throughout the work environment.
Coaches and provides leadership, direction, motivation and supervision of trainees. Appraises trainees’ performance, provides performance feedback, takes corrective actions and documents development. Makes recommendations as to trainee’s effectiveness and employment status.
Performs other duties or special projects as assigned or required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with at least 1 year of aviation and/or education or training experience.
* Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
* Associate's degree or higher with at least 2 years of experience is preferred.
* Public speaking or instructor experience is preferred.
* Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office applications is preferred.
* Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
* Able to handle interruptions and a fast paced environment.
* Must not have tattoos visible while in uniform.
* Must not have multiple piercings visible while in uniform.
* Able to pass an FAA required 10 year work history review and pass criminal background and fingerprint checks.
* Possess and maintain a valid US passport or foreign passport. Authorized by law to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
* Willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests.
# of Openings Remaining 1
Pos. Category Inflight