26 days ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Get onboard the UTC Aerospace Operations and Supply Chain team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. Operations and Supply Chain employees have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
* Assist in developing strategic category plans with internal stakeholders
* Assist in working the invoice aging follow up invoices from supplier and assure payment
* Spend and cost analysis report
* Supporting indirect purchasing team to execute projects
* Run and updates indirect purchasing department reports and database such as preferred supplier list, MTA lists, etc
* Data analytics (excel super user)
* Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
* Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
* Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
* Well organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a team.
* Strong project management and leadership skills
* Familiarity with sourcing and supplier management
* Experience in SAP (preferred)
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Industrial engineering
* Master ( preferred)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.