about 1 year ago
In-Service Supplier Manager-MIR02398
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Intercede on the Customers behalf when the Supplier is not meeting their obligations.
- Review contractual obligations with supplier and seek alternative resolutions to support customers’ operational requirements.
- Monitor Supplier performance. Monthly review of Key Performance Indicators and development of Action Plan with supplier to address any performance deficiencies.
- Ensure Supplier is tracking to Action Plan, and follow up on progress, report out to Management and customers on progress to date and any roadblocks for escalation.
- Engage the Supplier over specific Customer issues. Facilitate discussions between Operators and Suppliers to bring issues to resolution.
- Engage Bombardier Internal departments (In-Service Engineering, Technical Help Desk, Maintenance Engineering, Parts Logistics, Programs, Engineering) to assist with customer issue resolution, specifically in complex situations where alternative solutions need to be developed.
- Proactively pull in other Aircraft program counterparts dealing with either similar issues or suppliers.
- Represent Management in senior meetings or reviews internally or externally.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a University Degree (Technical or Business) or equivalent, combined with proven experience in the commercial airline industry.
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years industry experience, preferably in a supply chain role. At least, 2 years’ experience in Customer Service.
- You possess excellent communication, presentation, project management skills; ability to foster positive relationships.
- You have a strong Customer service focus.
- You demonstrate strong leadership skills and you are a good team player.
- You work well under pressure; you are results oriented with strong decision making ability.
- You possess good negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- You are self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple time sensitive initiatives simultaneously.
- You demonstrate strategic thinking and the ability to develop concepts into tangible and sustainable processes.
- You have good computer skills (Outlook, Microsoft Office, Excel etc.)
- You have experience working with SAP which would be considered an asset.
- You have the ability to travel.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: After Sales Services
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 31.01.2018, 1:53:03 PM