11 months ago
L3 WESCAM is an exciting company providing systems that capture stabilized, high-magnification images from fixed-wing, rotary-wing, UAV, aerostat and ground based platforms. From low-altitude tactical missions to long-range covert surveillance missions, images are transmitted in real-time to fixed and mobile receive locations for immediate interpretation. WESCAM's MX-Series of Electro-optic and Infrared (EO/IR), laser, surveillance and targeting systems provide unparalleled image stability and long-range detection capability to Defense/Military, Homeland Security, Search and Rescue and Airborne law enforcement agencies worldwide. Our dominance of the airborne platform space has positioned us for explosive and game changing growth into ground-based markets.
WESCAM offers a challenging and dynamic work environment. Work with leading-edge technology and tools, alongside some of the best thought leaders in our industry, in an environment that values work/life balance. Benefits include every second Friday off with pay (9/80 work schedule) in addition to regular vacation and public holidays, free on-site gym, free fruit, free bagels on the last day of the week, a strong focus on continuing education and much more. Most of all, WESCAM is working towards a noble cause. Our work has a direct link to saving people's lives and safeguarding freedom around the world. We truly do make a difference in our work and in the world!
Learn more about the history of WESCAM...
Tasks to be Accomplished
* Assist in the management and coordination of Service Contract program execution.
* Management of cost schedule and performance of contract and warranty programs for equipment currently delivered to customers.
* Support In Service Account Managers.
* Generate and update program schedules
* Tracking of customer material and contract costs.
* Support program meetings including meeting documentation, status reports and tracking of action items.
* Generate authorizations and work orders as required
* Other tasks, or duties as assigned.
* Communicate with customers regarding repair, upgrade and warranty policies.
* Coordinate customer Returned Material Authorization and the creation of Sales and Service orders.
* Coordinate P.O. requirements from customers and WESCAM.
* Review customer documentation and liaise as required to collect missing information.
* Effectively participate in self-directed work teams
* Detail oriented
* Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced service-oriented environment
* Experience dealing with international clients
* Understanding of Aerospace / Military maintenance planning or contracts is an asset
* Experience with MS Office Suite of products including MS Project and
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Ability to effectively participate in a self-directed work team
Experience & Education Requirements
* Minimum two (2) to five (5) years’ experience in an Customer Administration or Support for a Repair, Manufacturing or Aerospace environment.
* Post Secondary diploma in Business Administration (or equivalent experience)
* Multilingual capabilities an asset.
L3 is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
**Please note: L3 WESCAM has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities, both during the selection process as well as during employment.
* CAN Security Clearance Required: Other
: Day - 1st
: Division L-3 Wescam