6 months ago
L3 WESCAM is an exciting company providing systems that capture stabilized, high-magnification images from fixed-wing, rotary-wing, UAV, aerostat and ground based platforms. From low-altitude tactical missions to long-range covert surveillance missions, images are transmitted in real-time to fixed and mobile receive locations for immediate interpretation. WESCAM's MX-Series of Electro-optic and Infrared (EO/IR), laser, surveillance and targeting systems provide unparalleled image stability and long-range detection capability to Defense/Military, Homeland Security, Search and Rescue and Airborne law enforcement agencies worldwide. Our dominance of the airborne platform space has positioned us for explosive and game changing growth into ground-based markets.
WESCAM offers a challenging and dynamic work environment. Work with leading-edge technology and tools, alongside some of the best thought leaders in our industry, in an environment that values work/life balance. Benefits include every second Friday off with pay (9/80 work schedule) in addition to regular vacation and public holidays, free on-site gym, free fruit, free bagels on the last day of the week, a strong focus on continuing education and much more. Most of all, WESCAM is working towards a noble cause. Our work has a direct link to saving people's lives and safeguarding freedom around the world. We truly do make a difference in our work and in the world!
Learn more about the history of WESCAM...
Tasks to be Accomplished
* Assist in the management and coordination of the end to end activities of the repair process, to ensure successful completion and or return of the customer’s product
* Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to support requirements/requests in timely manner
* Communicate with customers regarding repair, upgrade and warranty policies.
* Manage and coordinate the end to end activities of a customer repair.
* Ensure successful completion and return of customer products and/or systems.
* Communicate to end customers effectively and clearly, on a regular and appropriate basis the status of the Repair actions / activities including issues impacting delivery as promised and/or contracted.
* Coordinate customer Returned Material Authorization and the creation of Sales and Service orders.
* Coordinate P.O. requirements from customers and WESCAM.
* Review customer documentation and liaise as required to collect missing information.
* Provide quotes to customers as required for work to be performed based on Service Provider estimates.
* Identify customer priorities for On-Site and Service Center repairs to aid in repair scheduling.
* Participate in Service Center coordination meetings for most current shipment promises or obstacles.
* Participate on customer status phone calls.
* Coordinate and process each repair shipment with export control and ensure all licenses are available and valid.
* Create, update and monitor major program data submittals/deliverables and customer specific reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
* Support all required meetings including internal and external as required
* Occasional travel may be required to support customer reviews and meetings
* Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced service-oriented environment
* Experience dealing with international clients
* Understanding of Aerospace / High Tech industry is an asset
* Effective communication skills and strong command of both written and oral English language
* Strong organization, time management skills and attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Analytical and detail oriented
* Experience with export and customs compliance with knowledge in ITAR and controlled goods
* Ability to effectively participate in a self-directed work team
Experience & Education Requirements
* Three (3) years experience in an Customer Administration or Repair Management environment
* Multilingual capabilities an asset.
* College diploma or equivalent
L3 is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
**Please note: L3 WESCAM has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities, both during the selection process as well as during employment.
* CAN Security Clearance Required: Other
: Day - 1st
: Division L-3 Wescam