11 months ago
Inspect. test and repair hydraulic actuators and related components.
* Inspect, test and repair hydraulic actuators and related components.
* Investigate any findings from inspections and testing and perform repairs as necessary.
* Develop standard work for all repeated tasks performed.
* Elaborate on our current 2s program by expanding tool shadowing, signage, cleanliness, tool loaner program, etc.
* Work with other departments to ensure sub-components are process properly and support any technical issues related to the cell.
* Monitor Jira's to ensure that they are being actioned accordingly and in a timely manner.
* Ensure careful handling of all components and parts to guard against damage or loss.
* Adhere to standard work and hold others accountable to do the same.
* Adhere to all safety practices
* May be required to use hydraulic or pneumatic equipment and power tools
* High School Diploma, FAA Airframe & Powerplant license strongly
* <1 yearsof aviation line mechanic/component repair and overhaul
* Mechanical aptitude
* Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
throughout the day
The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees
assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: ABLE
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 01/30/2018, 3:41:46 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.