7 months ago
Human Resources Technician (7 months)
The technician manages the data in the HR system. He is also responsible for the coordination of benefits and production of various reports and statistics. Thanks to his interpersonal skills and excellent customer service, the technician will also have to answer questions from employees and managers regarding the various programs offered by the Company. Recognized for his self-reliance and resourcefulness, the incumbent will have to work in close collaboration with the Human Resources team.
* Manage and validate information in the HR system (SAP), including the creation of employee files, the multiple changes related to staff and positions, etc;
* Manage the eligibility, ensure follow-up and answer employee questions concerning the various benefits (group insurance, RRSP, Blue Pass, and other programs);
* Act as an intermediary between the insurer and employees when there are changes or questions;
* Maintain the group insurance computerized system (CBM) up to date;
* Manage maternity/paternity/parental leave and disability files;
* Generate, analyze, and distribute different HR reports from the HR system (SAP);
* Ensure the filing of documentation related to the management of employee records;
* Support human resources advisors (letters, e-mails, files follow-up, etc.).
* College diploma in administration or equivalent;
* 3 to 5 years of work experience in an HR administrative role;
* Perfectly bilingual, French and English, both spoken and written;
* Excellent knowledge of the SAP/HR module, an asset;
* Relevant experience in the management of benefit programs;
* Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office software;
* Ability to create reports and tables;
* Customer-oriented, excellent interpersonal skills, autonomous, organized, and resourceful.
Location : Montreal Head Office / Downtown
Type of Work : Temporary, full time
Job category : Human Resources
Business segment : Head office
Business unit : Transat A.T. inc.
Job # : AT-17-429
End date of posting : 2018-01-17