11 months ago
The HRIS Analyst is a non-supervisory, individual contributor role responsible for working in a team environment to analyze and implement new programs and processes for the company using technology such as ADP Vantage, SharePoint, SAP, Success factors and other HRIS Applications. Under limited supervision, the HRIS Analyst provides project management and other support in the maintenance of Human Resource Management of Company HCM System. This position requires in-depth knowledge of businesses and systems supported, HR processes and reporting requirements, company's policies and procedures, and the ability to resolve complex issues.
* • Develop a formal plan for carrying out each assigned project using appropriate planning methods and experimental design and testing.
* • Direct/execute assigned projects, including data collection/design and development specifications/testing criteria/recommendations and implementations.
* • Meet with all levels of management to discuss and clarify requests for HRIS projects.
* • Prepare detailed written reports of project and documentation for each project to serve both technical and general users.
* • Responsible for documenting system processes and procedures and assist in the training of end-users.
* • Collect and analyze critical program data for HR processes and programs, including creating reports and queries to account for large data uploads and transfers.
* • Updates system fields and tables associated with business change and operations.
* • Continuously seek ways to improve existing processes and programs through the use of technology.
* • Work directly with the vendors as needed for troubleshooting and evaluation of new technology solutions.
* • Support day-to-day end-user help requests.
* • Acts as HRIS Security Administrator including managing user system access.
* • Performs all other duties as may be required by the needs of the business.
Necessary skills/ Qualifications:
* • Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision and as a member of the HRIS team.
* • Strong administrative and organizational skills with the proven ability to take initiative to complete assignments and responsibilities on time.
* • Proficiency in problem analysis, issue resolution, planning and time management.
* • Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* • Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
* • Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
* • Strong MS Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup and other advanced Excel functions and formulas).
* • Ability to maintain confidentiality information, professional demeanor under pressure and effectively work with employees at all levels.
* • 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources specifically focused on the following areas: report writing, data administration and analysis, HRIS and training
The HRIS Analyst must have a strong HCM System knowledge and be able to work with multiple HRIS applications. This position will act as a liaison to other Human Resource teams and other business units to ensure that systems provide the means for and enable processes to effectively gather, maintain, and utilize HR-related information.
This individual will drive the successful delivery of accurate human capital metrics for the business and ensure data integrity for all HR systems.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Together with Zodiac Aerospace, Safran has more than 91,000 employees and would have around €21 billion in adjusted revenue (pro forma 2016).
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.